Help Support Coffee Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. We need your help! If we enjoy Coffee Forum please consider making a small donation, anything helps! Click here to Donate to Coffee Forum today! $5, $10, anything helps!

10 Best Drip Coffee Maker

Discussion in 'Espresso & Coffee Machines' started by SergioKurba, Apr 30, 2016.

1. SergioKurba

SergioKurba New Member

Recently read an article about choosing a drip coffee maker here. I think about which one I really would have liked, and stopped on the selection Moccamaster KBT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer with Thermal Saraf, since it is made by hand, and this is a sign of quality for me!;);) I would like to know your opinion on this model that you think about it?

2. Braddock

Braddock New Member

Did you end up purchasing this? What product did you end up going with and what do you think?

3. stephencoffee

stephencoffee New Member

I've written a little about this on my blog. You really need to consider a few different things such as cup capacity, your price range and how durable the machine is. (Ideally you would want to avoid buying a cheapish drip coffee maker that will need replacing... sometimes it can help to spend just a little more on one that will last you much longer! Fragile glass carafes have been the bane of my life especially since having kids!)

I would say the Bonavita BV1900TS is an ideal little auto drip for a first time buyer, although if you're willing to splash out just a bit more then the Moccamaster KBT offers a little bit higher quality. There are so many styles and types that it's impossible however to just recommend one in general for everyone.

http://thehottestcoffee.com/best-drip-coffee-maker/

This is my blog post about drip coffee makers designed to really outline a few of the different types and what's good and bad about each one.

4. WfCBob

WfCBob New Member

5. Braddock

Braddock New Member

Not technically drip, but this single serve is my new go to. https://www.dripjoy.com/ I've had Keurig coffee on an off for year, this thing actually makes single serve taste good. It was free with the plan I chose.

6. Rob_Shaw

Rob_Shaw New Member

7. Eazy_188

Eazy_188 New Member

8. Angela Maciel

Angela Maciel New Member

I've used Moccamaster KBT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer in the past but my experience wasn't good. Cleaning it was the most difficult part.