Are you an addict?

Discussion in 'Cold Brew Coffee Forum' started by Kim Sammons, Jan 5, 2011.

1. GroundwireCoffee

GroundwireCoffee New Member

2. jessebrock73

jessebrock73 New Member

Hey, Kim!
    Actually I am not working in such industry but I can assure that if I would be working there, I would have surely become an addict! :D OH! I love coffee, I live for coffee and I'll die for the one too:p

3. JavaBot

JavaBot Banned

Hey all - working on proof of concept for a new coffee machine idea! If you would be so kind to check us out on Facebook, you can win a $25 Starbucks giftcard simply by sharing, liking our page and post. Thank you in advance!

https://www.facebook.com/JavaBot.IoT/

4. MJV

MJV New Member

This post is really funny. :D If you're going to ask me if I'm an addict to coffee, I guess not. Because addiction is somewhat you can't control. I treat coffee more likely to be my partner, like in studies or work and it really helped me a lot. I actually included the coffee brand I drink on my acknowledgement in my research paper! Lol :p

I drink 2 to 4 cups a day, and it contributes a lot on my day. I'm like you before, but what can I say, there's always this change. Haha.

So, I don't call myself a coffee addict, but a coffee lover. I even search for blogs and forums about coffee. I use to view this one on my free time and I can get this quality time while drinking my coffee.

www.tasticcoffee.com

5. wscafe

wscafe New Member

I don't think I am too much addicted. As to me, being addicted means you cannot living without it. However, my level is going to be addicted:). I would feel like "being of nowhere' if I don't have a cup of coffee per day.
    My favourite cup is 'ca phe sua da' (also known as Vietnamese iced coffee with condensed milk).

6. ReneRTores

ReneRTores New Member

I love coffee. But i'm not an addict. I used to drink 2 cups coffee a day.

7. ReneRTores

ReneRTores New Member

Not addict. I am coffee lover! :)

8. Braddock

Braddock New Member

I wouldn't say I'm an "addict" but I definitely love my coffee. The amount of cups I drink a day are correlated with how it makes myself feel. Sometimes that can be 1-2 and others 3-4. The 3-4 are probably an every other week type occurrence.

9. WfCBob

WfCBob New Member

I'm a fanatically junkie addict... wait, that doesn't sound right...
    A fanatically addicted junkie. There, that's better. Maybe.
    I think I need coffee.
    But, yeah, gotta start the day with a cup. Otherwise, I join camp grumpy.

10. Julia67

Julia67 New Member

I probably am.. But I don't think it's that unhealthy, so it's not like I worry about it. It gives me a lot of energy, and it's a great little boost in the morning.

11. stephencoffee

stephencoffee New Member

Many of my friends consider me an addict, but I'm not physically addicted as such. I could live without it, I just don't want to!

12. brucekenway

brucekenway New Member

Yeah, "addict" is quite a strong word, I think I just love coffee.

13. Branden Ashton

Branden Ashton New Member

Me too :) a coffee. My day doesn't start without coffee.

14. Megan A. Cerny

Megan A. Cerny New Member

I was an addict. I used to drink about 8 cups of coffee per day. I had many health issues and my doctor advised me to limit the coffee intake. I am not sure whether it was due to my coffee overdose, my hearing ability also started deteriorating. I read in an article that daily consumption of caffeine in a large dose can affect your hearing. I took a hearing test in Toronto and got my ears checked. The worst side effect of coffee addiction is insomnia. My dark eye circles become more prominent day by day. Now I am trying to limit my coffee consumption to 2 cups per day.

15. LoganRivera

LoganRivera New Member

It is a very good information to be shared.