Help Support Coffee Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. We need your help! If we enjoy Coffee Forum please consider making a small donation, anything helps! Click here to Donate to Coffee Forum today! $5, $10, anything helps!

Are you an addict?

Discussion in 'Cold Brew Coffee Forum' started by Kim Sammons, Jan 5, 2011.

1. GroundwireCoffee

GroundwireCoffee New Member

2. jessebrock73

jessebrock73 New Member

Hey, Kim!
    Actually I am not working in such industry but I can assure that if I would be working there, I would have surely become an addict! :D OH! I love coffee, I live for coffee and I'll die for the one too:p

3. JavaBot

JavaBot Banned

Hey all - working on proof of concept for a new coffee machine idea! If you would be so kind to check us out on Facebook, you can win a $25 Starbucks giftcard simply by sharing, liking our page and post. Thank you in advance!

https://www.facebook.com/JavaBot.IoT/

4. MJV

MJV New Member

This post is really funny. :D If you're going to ask me if I'm an addict to coffee, I guess not. Because addiction is somewhat you can't control. I treat coffee more likely to be my partner, like in studies or work and it really helped me a lot. I actually included the coffee brand I drink on my acknowledgement in my research paper! Lol :p

I drink 2 to 4 cups a day, and it contributes a lot on my day. I'm like you before, but what can I say, there's always this change. Haha.

So, I don't call myself a coffee addict, but a coffee lover. I even search for blogs and forums about coffee. I use to view this one on my free time and I can get this quality time while drinking my coffee.

www.tasticcoffee.com

5. wscafe

wscafe New Member

I don't think I am too much addicted. As to me, being addicted means you cannot living without it. However, my level is going to be addicted:). I would feel like "being of nowhere' if I don't have a cup of coffee per day.
    My favourite cup is 'ca phe sua da' (also known as Vietnamese iced coffee with condensed milk).

6. ReneRTores

ReneRTores New Member

I love coffee. But i'm not an addict. I used to drink 2 cups coffee a day.

7. ReneRTores

ReneRTores New Member

Not addict. I am coffee lover! :)

8. Braddock

Braddock New Member

I wouldn't say I'm an "addict" but I definitely love my coffee. The amount of cups I drink a day are correlated with how it makes myself feel. Sometimes that can be 1-2 and others 3-4. The 3-4 are probably an every other week type occurrence.

9. WfCBob

WfCBob New Member

I'm a fanatically junkie addict... wait, that doesn't sound right...
    A fanatically addicted junkie. There, that's better. Maybe.
    I think I need coffee.
    But, yeah, gotta start the day with a cup. Otherwise, I join camp grumpy.

10. Julia67

Julia67 New Member

I probably am.. But I don't think it's that unhealthy, so it's not like I worry about it. It gives me a lot of energy, and it's a great little boost in the morning.

11. stephencoffee

stephencoffee New Member

Many of my friends consider me an addict, but I'm not physically addicted as such. I could live without it, I just don't want to!

12. brucekenway

brucekenway New Member

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  13. Branden Ashton

Branden Ashton New Member

Me too :) a coffee. My day doesn't start without coffee.

14. Megan A. Cerny

Megan A. Cerny New Member

I was an addict. I used to drink about 8 cups of coffee per day. I had many health issues and my doctor advised me to limit the coffee intake. I am not sure whether it was due to my coffee overdose, my hearing ability also started deteriorating. I read in an article that daily consumption of caffeine in a large dose can affect your hearing. I took a hearing test in Toronto and got my ears checked. The worst side effect of coffee addiction is insomnia. My dark eye circles become more prominent day by day. Now I am trying to limit my coffee consumption to 2 cups per day.

15. LoganRivera

LoganRivera New Member

It is a very good information to be shared.