Espresso Machines Newbie

Discussion in 'Espresso & Coffee Machines' started by SFallon, May 13, 2015.

1. SFallon

SFallon New Member

I've decided to get myself a new espresso machine for the first time but had no clue about the different types and technologies so i made a research online and found this great article which i found very helpful www.coffee-beat.com/?p=86

I decided to go with a pod machine, any recommendations for a good one?

2. ReneRTores

ReneRTores New Member

Zojirushi Coffee Maker will good one. The stainless steel vacuum keeping the coffee warm more time. It is very easy to use and control. It has a removable water tank which can easily fill up with the fresh water for making coffee.

Attached Files:

3. Friedcoffee

Friedcoffee New Member

Pod machines are good when you don't have much time to make your espresso manually as these machine won't give you much control over the coffee. Still, many prefer going with pod machines as they are easier to deal with and occupy less brain. Keurig is the best brand in Pod machines and I guess you might have already heard it. There are many machines by this brand and here are few that won't cost you more and they work perfect. http://www.friedcoffee.com/which-keurig-should-i-buy-under-200/

4. katy2

katy2 New Member

5. Julia67

Julia67 New Member

For pod machines just go for a Nescafe or a Keurig one. They're all great, and models around $150+ are the best. If you buy a really cheap one, then it'll end up breaking or just being bad.

6. Rob_Shaw

Rob_Shaw New Member

Just my 2c but you can't go wrong with a Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker i've been using one for a while now & like clockwork I get the perfect cup every time!!

7. Jackson Martinez

Jackson Martinez New Member

I think the choice here is pretty obvious. I have used the Breville BES870BSXL for 5 months now and I can attest to the fact that it's results are unmatched but since this machine can cost slightly higher it you're on a low budget I would recommend the
    Nespresso Espresso Makers

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017