Home Barista Area Open! Please Submit Your Coffee Setup

Discussion in 'CoffeeForum Support and Announcements' started by Admin, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator

We have a great new feature now at CoffeeForum, a Registry to show off your coffee area.

Please submit you coffee setup now so we can all oggle over it, no matter what setup you got.

http://www.coffeeforum.com/home-barista/

2. Sierramadre

Sierramadre New Member

I love rich, deep coffee flavor and that is why I use either a French Press, or the BRAZILIAN ECO-FILTERS, which are 100 % Cotton.

No need for a coffee machine on both methods, just boil water in a kettle, and the hotter the better.
    I INFUSE/STEEP my coffee with the BRAZILIAN ECO-FILTERS.
    Yes sometimes depending how long you let it steep, the flavor is overpowering, but I will NEVER GO BACK TO PAPER FILTERS, or the K-Cups. No paper or plastic garbage and you can compost your grinds for a better garden.

Attached Files:

3. Sierramadre

Sierramadre New Member

No paper or plastic waste, just deep rich coffee taste !

It is really time to go RETRO and use reusable filtration.

If you can stop the paper and plastic (K-Cup) garbage waste
    and get richer fuller coffee taste at the same time, well then.........what are you waiting for ????

4. ruby01

ruby01 New Member

for going recycling everyone should use K-Cups.... :)
    Luv coffee..... :D

5. 211bma

211bma New Member

I usually use a machine but there is no trash. When I travel I use the mypressi. I am a little into espresso, I used to use a Cona vacuum brewer but it really doesn't get much love around my house anymore. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk