Help Support Coffee Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. We need your help! If we enjoy Coffee Forum please consider making a small donation, anything helps! Click here to Donate to Coffee Forum today! $5, $10, anything helps!

Looking for a coffee machine for the office!

Discussion in 'Espresso & Coffee Machines' started by Lloydy24_7, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Lloydy24_7

Lloydy24_7 New Member

Hey everyone,

My boss has asked me to look for a coffee machine for the office that he can "Impress" his clients with. What do people think the best coffee machine for an office would be?

I found this article on the best office coffee machines. I don't think my boss means he wants drip coffee from the tone he set for me, so bean to cup is probably what he's after...

Which is the best one? The article suggests the Jura XS90 One touch? Anyone tried one? Are they any good?

Thanks,

Lloydy

2. Friedcoffee

Friedcoffee New Member

3. ReneRTores

ReneRTores New Member

You can buy Hamilton Beach Single Serve & full pot coffee maker. It’s full pot consists of 12 cup glass carafe as well as you can get a 14 oz travel mug as well. It’s control panel as well as display that are programming the brewing time up to 24 hours. I hope you will find best.

4. WfCBob

WfCBob New Member

Lloydy24_7,

you've probably gotten your coffee maker squared away. But in case not, the Jura is a good machine. How many people are going to use it in your office? You mention the boss wants to impress, but he can do it for less: http://wiredforcoffee.com/jura-impressa-s9-review/ and the S9 would make a good office machine. Easy clean and maintenance as well as power saving features.

5. katy2

katy2 New Member

6. Branden Ashton

Branden Ashton New Member

Disclose your budget, So that we can help you in better ways.

7. Jeff Brackin

Jeff Brackin New Member

8. CoffeeLogic

CoffeeLogic New Member